You can import diagrams created in other instances of Gliffy or in created in other diagramming tools. The available file formats you can import are:
- Gliffy for Confluence, Gliffy for JIRA, or Gliffy Online diagrams (.gliffy) (see Exporting diagrams)
- Gliffy diagram (.gon)
- Gliffy diagram (.gxml)
- Visio diagram (.vsdx or .vdx)
- Draw.io diagram (.drawio or .xml)
- Lucidchart diagram(JSON format; these flies do not have a file extension)
1. From the original diagramming tool, export your diagram and save it on your computer.
2. Start a new Gliffy diagram (see Adding diagrams to a Confluence page).
3. In the Gliffy start screen, click Import a Diagram.
4. Click Browse and locate your exported diagram file.
5. Double-click the file to select it. The diagram opens in the Gliffy editor.