Uninstall and reinstall Gliffy
If you need to uninstall and reinstall Gliffy, perform the following steps.
Important: All of your Gliffy diagram data will be preserved throughout this process. Diagrams are stored as attachments on Confluence pages.
1. Go to Manage Apps, expand the Gliffy App, and click Uninstall to uninstall the Gliffy for Confluence plugin.
2. Stop and shut down Confluence.
3. Delete (or move away) the following directories:
These directories are automatically recreated when you restart Confluence.
4. Delete the Gliffy plugin from the database by executing this query:
DELETE FROM plugindata WHERE pluginkey = 'com.gliffy.integration.confluence';
5. Delete the Gliffy plugin license from the database by executing this query:
DELETE FROM bandana WHERE bandanakey like 'com.gliffy%';
7. Restart Confluence.
8. Reinstall Gliffy in Manage Apps and re-enter your license key (see Installing Gliffy manually).